Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SKINNY ROOMMATES WANTS BIG ROOMMATE TO STAY OFF HER COZY COUCH

Dear Harlan,

I just got a new roommate about a month ago. The problem is that she is very overweight and not very active. She has taken to using my couch (we have two living rooms, one with her furniture and one with mine) to read and talk on the phone. This would not be an issue at all, except that my couch is down-filled and not sturdy enough to hold up to her excess weight. It's ruining the cushions right where she sits. My sofa is decent and does not otherwise need to be replaced, nor do I have the money to buy another one. Her sofa is sturdier construction, but she doesn't use it. I also gave her a "deal" on the rent; so it's not like she's paying enough to cover a sofa replacement. How can I resolve this issue? I don't want to hurt her or ruin a relationship.

Sofa Situation

Dear Sofa Situation,

I imagine your couch's cozy down cushions shape nicely to your roommate's buttocks? Down is cozy. I understand why she likes your couch. The answer might be having her fluff after she sits and regularly rotating cushions (model this for her after you get up). If the fluffing doesn't work — move the sofas. Tell her you read it's a good idea to rotate cushions and sofas. If she follows the fluffy sofa into the other room, then let it go. There's no kind way to tell her that her weight is ruining the sofa. Besides, sofas don't come with a weight limit on them. If you find that your cushions are getting crushed, you might need to replace the cushions instead of your roommate. Talk to a sofa salesperson and investigate. But say the wrong thing, and living with her will be far more uncomfortable than a couch could ever be.

2 comments:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua cure Hiv,Herpes,Hepatitis,Diabetes,Copd,Fibroid,Als, And Cancer. He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was suffering from Warts Simplex Virus, i was totally depressed due to my predicament , until i meet Dr Nana the great Traditional healer who cured me. you can also contact him now on whatsapp +2347014784614.or via email:on drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail .com for more information.


    I was suffering from Warts Simplex Virus, i was totally depressed due to my predicament , until i meet Dr Nana the great Traditional healer who cured me. you can also contact him now on whatsapp +2347014784614.or via email:on drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail .com for more information.

    ReplyDelete