Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hungry For Love? Ask A Man To Share a Meal

Dear Harlan,

I met this guy about two days ago and I like him. I've thought about trying to start dating him. I haven't seen him since I met him and I'm afraid that I'm going way too fast. I'm not even sure that he's interested in me. He did ask for my number and give me his, but I don't know. A lot of people ask for numbers these days, right? Even if they just want to be friends. Should I try asking him out now or should I wait until I get to know him better? I'd like to get to know him better in any case, even if it's just as a friend. I just don't know how to ask him to hang out. What's an appropriate way to ask someone that you just met to hang out? Thanks for listening.

Clueless Crush

Dear Clueless,

Do you ever get hungry? I get hungry. We all get hungry. Talk to this guy. See if he's hungry. He might be STARVING to meet you. Tell him that you should get something to eat together some time. It's not a date; it's just a meal. Keep sharing some meals together. Eventually you can go to a movie after dinner. Who knows, there might even be a kiss too. Just don't forget that you live in a world of options — meaning there are lots of guys who will want your number and be hungry to share a meal with you. Don't worry about him liking you. See if you like him. Then decide if you want to eat together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment